We had a fantastic stay here. Such a beautiful location and we loved the well equipped bungalows being set in their own garden with spectacular views. The walks around the area were great for both the kids and the dogs. It was so peaceful having a picnic by the stream, watching the sheep and little lambs. We even saw a deer (so exciting). Would recommend a stay here.
Welcome to our self catering holiday cottages near Woolacombe, North Devon (dog friendly)
- A haven of peace and quiet
- Many estate walks from your door
- Only minutes from Woolacombe and Croyde, popular resorts in North Devon
- Child Friendly; ideal for couples, families or groups of friends.
- Family-run self-catering holiday homes
- Converted barn/meeting room available for rent
- Dogs are welcome in most properties, although Clematis is kept free from pets